Sunday, August 14, 2011

Liberty Belle riverboat

Walt Disney World's Liberty Belle riverboat, which cruises around Tom Sawyer Island, runs on a track!

The Magic Kingdom's original boat was an authentic sternwheeler steamboat called the Admiral Joe Fowler. It was retired in 1980.


  1. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was once
    a leisure account it. Look advanced to more brought agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate?

    My blog post: garbage disposals **

  2. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us
    so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this
    to my followers! Terrific blog and terrific design and style.

    my homepage - yoga ball


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...